Cleaning Bubbles Maid Service is the most outstanding cleaning service that I have ever seen. Period!!
I consider myself a very good judge of cleaning services.
My mom is disabled; even with my father and me dividing up the chores, we still needed to hire housekeepers. After striking out several times, my mom found Orindale, and she put up with us for years :) Everyone who came over wanted Orindale's phone number so they could hire her too. Since we loved Orindale, we wanted her to get more business, but we were always worried that she'd get too busy to keep us as clients. Of course, that never happened--besides her superior housekeeping, Orindale was also very loyal to her clientele.
When we moved from NYC to Chicago in 1973, we had a going-away dinner for her. She was very sad to see us go, but not sad enough to uproot her family and move to Chicago :) Mom and Dad found a new housekeeper who does very good work, but she's just not Orindale :(
When I got married and started my own family, I also relied on cleaning services. My husband and I have always worked full-time. On our days off, we wanted to be with our son and daughter! Something had to give, and that something was cleaning the house ourselves. Just like my parents, we hired housekeepers and cleaning services, with varying degrees of success.
Our new house is a medium/large size; the floors are either laminate or real wood. Hubby and I are now in our mid 50's, with the aches and pains to match. Our daughter is away at college, and our son goes to school part-time and works part-time. We definitely needed outside help. Our cleaning lady refused to make the drive to our new house, so the search was on.
As it turned out, I didn't need a search. After 2 seconds talking to Janette, the owner of Cleaning Bubbles, I hired her on the spot.
Janette and her friendly cleaning crew are astonishing. I have only praise:
* Janette confirms our appointment 48-72 hours in advance, without fail
* She and her crew are always on time
* They are extremely organized
* Beyond thorough; even OCD homeowners will be impressed
* They leave the house exactly as they find it (e.g., placement of knicknacks)
* They're fun to have in the house
* MOST IMPORTANT: They are very careful with Dublin, our cat. He's an older fellow who we adopted last year to go with our new house. He's had a rough time of it, even though we spoil him beyond rotten to make up for it. I told Janette and her crew about him; they assured me that they were used to dealing with all kinds of pets, and would take special care with him. Dublin has become very comfortable around them, which says a lot.
If you are looking for a cleaning service, or you aren't thrilled with your current one, GO WITH JANETTE AND CLEANING BUBBLES MAID SERVICE!!!!