|Sunday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Monday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
About this pro
23 years in business
4 hires on Thumbtack
I had an excellent experience with Brett and Achieved Games - he was responsive and helpful in getting my email and web-hosting services transferred over quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended.Oct 11, 2018Verified
So far, my experience with Achieved Games has been exceptional. Information is freely shared, and Brett is very timely with responses. I highly recommend them!Aug 27, 2018Verified
Did a great job on my Wordpress site. Did a good job training me on creating posts and walking me through updates and things I wanted to take care of myself. Glad I stumbled upon them.May 25, 2018
Great job on our site. Could not be more happy with it and I would highly recommend going with Achieved Games for your site. Thanks.May 20, 2018
We had a challenging site to put together given our demographic and our large pallet of colors for games. Achieved was able to put together a site we are very proud of that is so very pleasing!May 18, 2018
Photos and Videos
Payment methods accepted
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?Quotes sent out are based upon average sites. Sometimes it can be a bit more if there are special requests that go way above and beyond, and sometimes it can be cheaper. If you get a quote from another Pro on thumbtack who is offering things a little cheaper, please run it by us. We want your business - we may be able to match that price. We typically take a 75% retainer to get going, and take the other 25% at completion.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?We like to have an official kick off call with the client - to discuss the process, how communication will work, discuss the clients preferences, and make sure we all have the same expectations before we get started. Once we get started, we work at the pace of the client - if you have everything ready to go and can give quick feedback - then the site gets done very quickly. If you are finding stolen moments to give feedback and provide content (where required) then we will go at that pace. In the end, we want YOU to be happy and we will do our best to make sure that happens!
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?We are a group of web designers, artists, engineers, project managers, and QA that have completed more than 165 commercial products and dozens of websites for various businesses and companies. We are Wordpress experts. Everyone working for Achieved Games has at least a BA, and we do a variety of things to include mobile games, Wordpress development, social media management, and more.