- Essentially was in charge of all aspects of planning formal events, helped clients choose when and where to host events.
- Secured the venue rental for the agreed-upon date and time; also worked with vendors to provide catering and other services.
- Oversaw every detail from finding a location for the event, to hiring the caterers, arranging the entertainment, and overseeing the cleanup.
- Organized menus, invitations, and seating charts.
- Develop timelines for events, and supervise to ensure that the event follows the correct sequence of events.
- Close decorations for the special event, ensuring to capture the essence of the clients vision.
- Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
- Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- Advise client on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, and color coordination.
- Select and purchase furnishing, art works, and accessories; from the direction given by the client.
- Formulate environment plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items