You deserve to be charged a fair price for expert, trustworthy computer service! That's why I charge a flat rate of $30 per hour. An on-site visit is an additional flat $20 for work in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Apache Junction, and Queen Creek.
I'll come to your home or business at your convenience, and you pay for only as long as it takes (to the nearest 15 minutes, 2 hour minimum). You also have the option of dropping off your computer or getting remote assistance.
I respond in a timely manner because I know nothing is more frustrating than having a computer that is not working, and service is completed quickly and professionally. No job is too big or small!
Services include the following:
- Virus and spyware cleanup
- Repair, update and upgrade of Windows (actual repair, not just drive wipe and reinstallation of Windows, including the infamous BSOD-Blue Screen Of Death!)
- Data recovery and backup solutions (tape, disc and RAID)
- Document and settings transfer to a new computer or hard drive
- System tune-up
- Hardware repairs (re-soldering notebook power jacks, new motherboard capacitors, etc.)
- Upgrades (motherboard, memory, CPU/processor, hard drive, DVD/CD drive, video card, etc.)
- Peripheral setup (MP3 players, digital cameras, game controllers, printers, speakers, mobile phones, PDAs, etc.)
- Network configuration (including CAT5 wiring, wireless router, firewall, and Internet modem)
- Custom computer builds (everything from basic to extreme modded, water-cooled, and media centers attached to your TV)
- Computer cleaning (Dust bunnies lead to failures!)
- Printer cleaning and toner refills
- Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange Server setup and maintenance
With 25 years of experience in commercial and home technology, I can help get your problems fixed quickly and correctly. Call me!