Introduction: Hello and welcome!
I'm Nadja, Life and Wellness Coach and Holistic Health Teacher, E-RYT, RPYT, YACEP and Meditation Practitioner.
As part of Life Coaching, I specialize in Yin Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Gentle/Restorative, Meditation, Breathwork, Acupressure Sessions and Craniosacral therapy for stress and anxiety.
Let me help you discover your best version and get the life you dream of and deserve by developing a plan together to reach everyone of your specific goals (flexibility, mobility, strength, mindfulness, overall wellness, a happy and healthy lifestyle, etc.) Every body is different and unique, so let's take a unique approach. My focus is on quality not quantity.
Private yoga sessions include:
• Well-rounded practices with a focus on strength, flexibility, functional movement and mindfulness.
• Yoga poses with proper form, alignment and modifications as needed.
• Breath-work and meditation techniques.
• Yoga props such as blocks, straps, blankets, bolsters, sandbags...
• Online sessions available.
What you get out of the sessions:
• Develop mind-body awareness.
• Reduce stress and develop techniques to manage stress levels.
• Reduce aches and pains
• Gain physical strength, improve functional movement, increase flexibility and improve your posture.
• Learn about your body to build a safe and strong practice.
Coaching Sessions include:
• Unlike a therapist, a coach will not focus on your past, let me help you look toward your future to break through any barriers keeping you from a life of fulfillment you deserve.
• Personal individual support whose aim is to help you determine and achieve personal goals and their life's dreams.
• Let me teach you about human behavior and select from a variety of methods to help you better understand self-defeating thoughts and learned behavior patterns, and help you reach positive goals.
• Help you clarify and articulate what you want most from life and how best to achieve it. More specifically, coaching would help you get past your obstacles in order to create the results you want in life, work, relationships, and spiritual growth. Coaching is like having a “personal trainer for your soul”.
Coaches are not therapists, nor consultants; psychological intervention and business analysis are outside the scope of their practice. Life coaching is unique to each individual drawing upon the inspiration from such disciplines as sociology, psychology, positive adult development, career counseling, mentoring and other types of counseling.
Let's work together!
UPDATE: I'm now offering Yoga & Wellness online. Ask me about Private Virtual Sessions for you or your remote teams!