8. Evolve Fitness by Scott Meade
- 8 years in business
- 13 hires on Thumbtack
- Serves Pittsburg, CA
"A little information about me. I've been overweight most of my life and have tried countless programs to lose weight and to regain my health. One thing I had never tried was personal training. In December 2016, I found Scott Meade through Thumbtack.
Scott was the first Personal Trainer to respond to my inquiry. I felt an immediate connection with him. He invited me to meet him at the gym on a Sunday. He wanted to give me a tour of the gym and for us to have a casual chat. As an obese female, I was extremely nervous to meet him. He made me feel at ease and I appreciated the time he spent with me talking about his passions; exercise and nutrition. I sensed how genuine he was. His excitement is what jumpstarted my excitement to begin this journey with him.
I started training with Scott on January 2nd. Here are just a few reasons why I need Scott besides me on this journey:
1) The guy knows his stuff. Not only is he physically fit, but he's also smart. He stays current in his field and never hesitates to share new information to help develop my knowledge. He doesn't just tell me what to do, he provides reasoning and teaches me along the way.
2) He believes in me more than I believe in myself. He never allows my mental blocks to stop me from doing my best. He's positive and encourages me to tap into my positive spirit. Not always easy.
3) He's responsive and organized. He stays on top of my nutrition and provides feedback on what I'm doing well and what I need to change. He doesn't sugar coat things because that's not how we achieve results. Totally makes sense.
4) He's creative with his workouts and thinks outside of the box. Workouts are never repetitious which helps keep me dialed in. I like the variety he incorporates in my plan.
5) When I'm in the gym with him, it's about ME.
I could go on and on about Scott. If you're looking for a Personal Trainer, reach out and meet him. You won't regret it. Meeting Scott was one of the best things that happened to me."