My experience is as follows:
* Professional pet sitter and dog walker for 9 years!
* Professional dog bather trained by a master groomer
* Previous dog care attendant and bather for popular local high-end dog day care for 2 years
* Volunteer Wonder Dog Rescue and local rescue groups
* No-Kill Shelter and Animal Rights activist
* Over 15 years of caring for personal friends and family pets
I have been a professional pet sitter and dog walker since 2007!
I started caring for dogs and cats professionally in San Francisco and have continued to do so in Sacramento.
I care about animals, and I care about making sure your pets have a fun, stress-free experience while you are on vacation.
I have two dogs of my own, and I worry about them when I'm gone, so I want you to feel safe and secure when you leave your pets with me.
I am available to pet sit at your home and do home visits for both cats and dogs. I'm also available for dog walking while you are at work! I'm great at sending adorable photos, snuggles, long walks or runs, fetch and tug!
I offer the following:
* Emergency or routine transportation
* Daily exercise, walks and playtime
* Group River Adventure add-on to sitting (approx 2 hours)
* Poop pick-up and waste disposal
* Follow through of any home routine
* Professional bathing and nail trims
* Senior or disabled care
* Administer medication
* Daily photo and video updates
* Pet sitting for all ages, breeds and sizes
* Cat, exotic and home care available
* Pet taxi and errands
I used to do grooming services at a dog day care facility and am fully trained. I can make sure your dog is nice and clean when you get home.
Grooming services offered are as follows:
* Nail Trims
* Teeth Brushing
* Ear Cleaning
* Border Bath (a quick shampoo, rise and towel dry); this includes a bath with high-quality, environmentally-friendly shampoo and conditioner, complete blow-dry, 15-minute brush out, ear cleaning, nail trim, expression of anal glands and fragrance.
"Amy W. May 8
Katie is so great. My little dog Josie .... Is, let's say ... Special. :). Josie doesn't like walks, other dogs or new people. After taking the time to get to know Josie and her preferences, Katie took Josie on outings that seemed to meet the little dog's preferences. Katie wanted to make sure Josie had a good time. I was so happy to know that my dog was in such great care. I'd still have Katie walk and care for Josie if she didn't move. Josie just fell in love with Katie. And if Josie likes her that REALLY means something!"
"Olivia P. May 9
When Katie lived in SF she was our dog walker and dog sitter for 2 years. We were sad to see her move to Sacramento cause our dog squid was always so happy after her fun time with Katie. Squid does have leash aggression issues and issues with other dogs and Katie was great dealing with all of that, no problem. Squid also has special dietary needs and Katie was always good about making sure she ate the right things. Its obvious how much love Katie has for dogs and animals. She is a great care giver!"