Let Horizon Properties manage for you!
Janet S. Regan is a charter member of the Sacramento chapter of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers) and has served in many capacities on the board of directors through the years. While she served as president for two separate years, she provided free education for the members of the Sacramento chapter and encouraged the members to contribute time and funds to Habitat for Humanity.
Janet holds her master property manager designation (MPM) with NARPM, something very few property managers can claim. In addition to NARPM, Janet has served on committees for Commissioner Davi's Trust Fund Task Force for the California Department of Real Estate in 2006 and 2010 and on the city of Sacramento's Stakeholder's Board for the RHIP (Rental Housing Inspection Program) in 2009.
With a full-time staff of fourteen and two part-time, Horizon Properties is devoted to giving each property we manage our maximum attention!
Where We Serve
Horizon Properties manages residential properties within Sacramento County, El Dorado County, Placer County, Yolo County, and Nevada County. We provide professional property management for single-family homes, condominiums, town houses, and duplexes for rent. (We are strictly a residential property management company.)
What We Provide
We believe that honest property management means taking care of your property as though it were one of our own. Our all-inclusive service provides you with the following:
* Market rent evaluation
* Far-reaching multimedia advertising campaign for finding quality tenants
* All-inclusive inspections of your property (inside and out)
* Around-the-clock maintenance availability
* Handling of all communications with the tenants
* Timely rent collection
* Payment of all bills associated with the property
* Computer-generated cash flow report sent by the 10th of the month
* Direct deposit into your chosen bank account for your rent proceeds on the sixth of the month
* Copies of all bills paid on your behalf
The advantages are as follows:
* No start-up fee
* No charge for our services until the property is first rented
* No charge for any of our inspections, photographs, reports, etc.
* Tenant placement fee guaranteed for the term of the initial lease
* 90-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee
* No long-term contract
* No mark-up on invoices and absolutely no rebate, kickbacks or 'discounts' taken on invoices!
Placing qualified tenants quickly is critical to your bottom line. When a 30-day notice is received, we'll spring into action and give you the following:
* Immediate notification
* Professional recommendation for the current rent amount
* A professional "For Rent" sign placed at the property
* Your property extensively described with up to 50 photographs on our website
* E-mail notification sent to our waiting list of prospective tenants looking for a property like yours
* Comprehensive use of the Internet for maximum exposure, including advertising on 31 different websites and posting all ads on a classified ads site every other day.
Every effort is made to minimize the amount of time a property remains vacant. Instead of prescheduled showings that are convenient for us, we show our properties when the prospective tenants want to see them. This means showing on weekends, evenings, and even holidays. We take advantage of every opportunity to find the best tenants for you.
What does Horizon Properties do to keep maintenance costs under control? These are as follows:
* We only work with licensed and insured independent contractors.
* Your approval is required on all repairs where the estimate is in excess of the limit you set.
* Tenants are held responsible for the damages they cause.
* Emergency maintenance calls are handled by an employee of Horizon Properties 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* Our online Tenant Support page provides maintenance instructions and recommendations to help tenants maintain your property.
* Many situations are resolved by troubleshooting over the telephone without ever having to involve a contractor.
We drive by to inspect our properties quarterly. A written and photographic record of the property is created at each interior/exterior inspection. We perform a general interior/exterior inspection during the following periods:
* When we take over management
* When tenants move in or out
* Six months after a new tenant moves in
* At least annually thereafter
All inspections are included in our standard service at no additional cost. If a problem is found, we take corrective action ASAP to prevent it from escalating. This policy prevents unnecessary repair expenses and can often reduce or eliminate sudden and expensive maintenance.
Check us out!
Whether you are considering professional Property Management for the first time, are considering a change, or you just need assistance in placing a tenant, you'll be glad you contacted us!
Janet S. Regan, MPM
California Real Estate Broker License Number 00948825