La Vie le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning is offering discounts for the upcoming 2013 wedding season events. La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning is passionate about creating fabulous for my discerning clientele, events that will dazzle, and delight. My design philosophy is to utilize playful and unique elements to create a personal event. I offer complete couture design for a client's vision of their day!
My name is Joyce Goeppinger, and I am the owner of La Vie le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning. Pinterest has my gallery boards to view! I design with all budgets.
Please check my business on FB and "like". There are lots of eye candy!
I have been published on three national and local prominent blogs! I have been recently published once more on New York's premier wedding blog: Style Me Pretty! A Tuscan inspired shoot. A 2012 white Vespa was used as a prop in this shoot. A video is attached here on Thumbtack. Please see my work in action.
Search La Vie le Gage Couture Wedding Planning on Style Me Pretty, and you will be taken to my featured work. I designed a styled shoot at the historic Northern Hotel. It's titled as Gatsby Wedding In Ft. Collins, CO. This Gatsby styled shoot was published on Paper Moon Weddings. Go to 'tags' at top of the site in the tool bar. Look for Great Gatsby.
I'm in the planning process of another gorgeous inspiration shoot at Crooked Willow Farms in Larkspur. It is coming this Summer 2013!
I have a A Fall (2011) themed shoot at the new venue, Deer Creek Valley Ranch. The web address is couturecolorado (dotcom).
COUTUREcolorado founder Laura Dombrowski also published my event at Cherokee Ranch and Castle in Sadalia, Colorado (which is on my website as French Couture Wedding). Laura's blog is a premier blog here in our own Colorado.
Marry You Me, maryyoume(dotcom), is a national premier blog. I was published for the event I planned at Cheokee Ranch and Castle in Sadalia, Colorado (on my website and Pinterest (dotcom)/laviegage).
I personally know and have worked with three former list members of COUTUREcolorado:
- Kim Nodurft of Kim Nodurft Photography (she has been featured on COUTUREcolorado along with images of two events I coordinated). Images of my events are also featured on Kim's website portfolio, a red 1955 Chevy Belair in the I Do section and the image of wedding party jumping in air in the I Will section)
- Paula Thomas of the Teacup (a cake designer trained with Ron Ben Israel)
- Rachael Teufel of Intricate Icings (cake designer that has been featured on Food Network challenges)
- Some Photographers: Amanda Tipton of Kokoro Photography, Samantha Randall of Samantha Randall Photography, and Sarah Hays of Hays Photography
- Cinematographer: Tom Pehrson of Peak Impact Productions. Tom is a Little Black Book member of Style Me Pretty.
I continue to be involved with styled shoots with professional premier Colorado vendors. La Vie le Gage Couture Events Wedding Planning strives to be involved with prominent blogs across the country, keeping current in design trends. Tradition is fun in wedding decor, and the technical aspects are inviting, but adding modern twists threaded throughout tells a story that the guests will remember!
Please call me for a free consultation of your full, partial, or day event needs.
My hourly rate is for consulting only.