Indigo DJs
Indigo DJs

Indigo DJs

contact for price

Zip code
Scheduling
Budget
Music types
Sorry this pro can’t do your job, but we know other pros who can.
Introduction: I am a relationship-centric, trustworthy professional who provides you with the best DJs in Colorado for our price point. I offer total music customization and only work with DJs who have integrity, talent and experience. Egos take a backseat at Indigo- it's all about our customers. Music makes the world go around. For me, being a DJ is the culmination of passion and a tenacious love for music and people. This job doesn't seem like work to me. I enjoy what I do.
Overview

Hired 2 times

Background checked

3 employees

13 years in business

Featured Projects

5 photos

Specialties
Event type

, , , ,

Music genres

, , , ,

Reviews
Exceptional 5.0

6 reviews

5
100%
4
0%
3
0%
2
0%
1
0%

Read reviews that mention:


pro avatar
Venice/Rory W.
Sep 1, 2016
·

Hired on Thumbtack

Hired on Thumbtack

Ian was absolutely amazing as the dj for our wedding reception! We can't believe we found a dj who aligned with our style so much. He was fun and engaging - we would recommend him to all of our friends and families for their music/dj needs.
DJ
pro avatar
Sara E.
Nov 17, 2015
We had the privilege of having Ian DJ our wedding. Although the night as a whole was a big blur I do remember appreciating the little details Ian added to the night through his music. From playing Sanatra-esk music during dinner to mixing the popular dance songs getting everyone on the dance floor. He even included specific songs that my mom had requested be played at some point in the night. I know that meant a lot to her and to know details like that were not forgotten made all the difference! I still have friends who come up to me and speak so highly of the music and dancing from our wedding! And we all know you can't have a good dance party without a good DJ!
pro avatar
Brian C.
Nov 17, 2015
Indigo DJs did our wedding a few years back: Ian DJ'd for us, where we had about 250 people and he kept the atmosphere great throughout. Was super easy to work with, made great song selection of old and new, and had a great library for us and our guests to choose from!
pro avatar
Eric C.
Dec 10, 2015
Ian was my wedding dj. He went far beyond what was asked of him to provide an unforgettable experience. If you're lucky enough to find an open slot with this gentleman, I highly suggest you nab it.
pro avatar
Jen W.
Jan 14, 2016
We had such a great experience with Ian at our wedding. He was flexible, fun and played exactly to what the crowd was looking for. My husband and I were nervous no one would dance and from the second the first song came on to the end of the last song the dance floor was packed. He even came and played at our after party. Highly Highly recommend.
Credentials
Background Check

Ian Johnson

FAQs

  • What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?

    My pricing is pretty standard: We meet, I bid you a flat rate, you think it over and decide if it's a good price, then you book me and give me a 25% security deposit. The remaining 75% comes after I play your event. No hidden fees, very competitive price points.

  • What is your typical process for working with a new customer?

    Meetings, meetings, meetings! I love doing business face-to-face with my clients. The more I get to know you, the better I can tailor the music to fit your exact needs and desires at your special occasion. I'm accessible in many forms of contact options but the best way is to call and text if we can't meet in person!

  • What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

    I have over eight years of professional DJ experience, have two DJ mentors and multitudes of friends and connections in the Colorado DJ community. I have an extensive background in classical music training (piano, voice, guitar) and studied business and economics in college.

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.