People often assume they need a lawyer to handle every matter that involves legal forms or documents and filing them with the Court. Lawyers in Florida charge anywhere from $250 to $1000’s of dollars an hour, depending on their expertise and reputation. There are situations where you can save yourself a great deal of money.
South Florida Legal Doc Prep Services, LLC (“SFLDPS”) is a Florida limited liability company. We are not lawyers and we do not provide legal representation, legal advice or legal advocacy in any way, shape, or form. However, what we do offer is an impeccable service for those who, for whatever reason, have made the decision to try the DIY approach representing yourself simply with the assistance of a Florida Legal Document Preparation Service. We are not just any document preparation service. We are backed with over 25 years legal experience so we do know how to fill out the proper forms and are very knowledgeable with court procedures required in the State of Florida. We have a very fast turn-around-time and are very responsive to our clients.
Using our website and our services is in no way a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Any legal advice you may need should be obtained through your own research or consultations with licensed Florida attorneys that specialize in the area of law where you are seeking to represent yourself.
No matter what your needs are, South Florida Legal Doc Prep provides services to all pro se litigants and self-represented individuals up and down the coast and throughout the State of Florida. All you need to do is complete a form which we provide so that we can gather the pertinent information to start preparing whatever forms or documents you need. We email the required documents to you for your review and if the documents need filed at court, we will assist with that as well.
There are situations where you can save yourself a great deal of money and have peace of mind just knowing you have the assistance of a professional document specialist.
Some of those forms or documents for which SFLDPS can assist you with are the following:
• Dissolution of Marriage with Minor Children and/or Property
• Dissolution of Marriage without Minor Children and/or Property
• Modifications of Child Support
• Modifications of Parenting Plan or Time Sharing
• Temporary Child Custody by Extended Family
• Establishment of Paternity
• Disestablishment of Paternity
• Family Adoptions (Relative, Grandchild Adoption, Stepparent, and
• Name Change for Adults and Minor Children with consents
• Prenuptial Agreements
• Domestic Violence Injunctions
• Petition for Summary Administration, Ancillary Summary
Administration, and Homestead forms)
• Simple Wills and other Estate Planning Documents
• Health Care / Advanced Directives (Designation of Health Care
Surrogate and Living Will)
• Durable Power of Attorney (Financial)
• Lady Bird Deeds (Enhanced Life Estate Deed)
• Business Formation (LLC, Partnership, Agreements)
• Obtain Employer Identification Number from IRS
• Landlord/Tenant & Eviction Matters
• Small Claims/Civil Disputes
• Criminal Expungement
• Response or Answer to Summons and Complaint
Our business cannot review documents for the purposes of giving opinions as to legal sufficiency as we are not qualified to do so, nor will we speculate as to specific outcomes or time frames regarding the legal matter you are pursuing or involved with. Legal advice will never be provided; however, should you need legal advice or representation, please contact a licensed attorney or the Florida Bar for a referral.
South Florida Legal Doc Prep Services, LLC provides reasonably priced services you can afford. Feel free to check out our great reviews right here on Thumbtack, and also on LinkedIn, Google and other social media platforms! We are pleased to help so many while providing them with peace of mind while saving you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in the process!See more