Tell us what you need so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from pros who meet your needs.
Compare quotes, message pros, and hire when ready.
We hired Adam for three jobs: installing our carpet, laminate flooring, and painting. The painting is superb. Carpet looks wonderful, and our laminate flooring looks beautiful. We did come to a couple of snags with the flooring and such with the type we bought more being the culprit, but Adam made sure we were pleased with the job done and although the flooring pushed them passed the estimated time the project was to be done, it was because Adam wouldn't accept doing the job half way-and we appreciated that tremendously. It took them almost a week to do everything and we are not only satisfied with the results, but we would highly recommend him and his crew to whomever neededwork done in their home.
Efficient and Affordable Cleaners! 4.7 Stars! We really appreciate all they do for our family. Best decision we've made it a long time.
Revive and restore is truly the best! we've had good carpet cleaners in the past and some bad ones but Terry outshone them all! He was so personable and Thorough. The carpets have never looked better except when they were brand-new. All good and cannot improve beyond excellence!
Phillip Quarles t/a Mr. Steam Carpet Cleaners made my day. He saved me thousands by rescuing badly stained carpets that others, including myself, had given up on. He was courteous, confirmed the appointment, and cheerfully drove from Edgefield to Aiken to perform his outstanding work, arriving promptly at the appointed time. The house had been occupied by careless tenants with from three to five dogs that were never, according to a neighbor, let outdoors. Phillip was able to remove 90% of the stains altogether and the remaining 10% were so improved as to become unnoticeable. He repaired rips and stretched the carpet back to the tacking strips in several places, tucking the edge in with a special tool. His cleaning equipment was state of the art and he proudly explained to me how and why it was superior to ordinary steam cleaners. I can't wait to tell my realtor about him so he can recommend Phillip to other clients.
Vincent did a good job in cleaning our carpeted stairs. We will feel comfortable in recommending him to others for carpet cleaning. Carl F.
Universal. Carpet cleaning have done a great job in my apt. I love the! Great service and quality in there work and in a great time frame it was well worth it to hire them to do my carpet. Good job.
Very personable people and they did a great job. Felt like family. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a carpet cleaning
Michael is a stand up guy that stands behind his work. I would recommend him to others because how he does business. It honest and fair.
Showed ip on time and completed the house.
Landry was profession and courteous. He arrived on time and did a great job. Will definitely use again.
I do deep cleaning on initial visit that includes all rooms, windows, baseboards, ceiling fans and just about every square foot of your home. I use eco-friendly cleaning products to protect clients with pets and also the environment.
I believe in sanitizing every corner of a home! Your home will sparkle like a diamond! I put my all into making sure a home is very tidy.
I take my time and do the carpet correctly the first time and I also enjoy making people happy.
T&G carpet cleaner always uses top of line equipment and good cleaners so that rugs come out really clean. We also can have most of the rugs dry in two have hours.
We offer the residents of Aiken, professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services, suitable for commercial and residential properties. We offer carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pressure washing, flood damage, and pressure washing services.
We provide carpet cleaning, water extractions, stain removal, upholstery cleaning and odor removal services.
Hobbs Carpet Cleaning is your full-time carpet cleaning service and carpet cleaning company serving the CSRA since 1998. We provide first class service for commercial and residential properties at an affordable price.
We are a carpet cleaning and full-service restoration company that handles any disaster and floor cleaning needs.
I strip and wax tile, ceramic and concrete floors. I also do carpet cleaning. I give a full, professional and detailed job every time.
We clean carpets &upholstery with state of art machinery
I am an independent worker. I clean apartments, houses, carpets, as well vehicle floors and seats (no leather seats). My price range is reasonable. The only thing that I ask from the customer is the use of hot tap water only. I will provide images of my work very soon.