We do the following:
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade computer hardware, software, personal computer networks, peripheral equipment and make recommendations regarding hardware and software acquisitions; prepare documentation and provide user assistance to staff; and perform related work as required
- Familiar with Windows 2000, XP, and 7
- Provide technical support with HP products such as switches and install scripts to the switches
- Help with the installation of CAT5 throughout some classrooms and while using the punch down tool to terminate in the rooms
- Use Norton Ghost to clone computer hard drives at one point in time. We didn't renew the license for Norton Ghost, so we started using Novell ZEN Imaging software to do the same process.
- Upgrade computers from Windows XP to either Windows 7 or 8