There are gew people I trust and plumbers do not always rank very high. Bradley breaks the mold on plumbing.
1) reasonable prices for the amount of work they do and the responsibility of effective repairs Id rate him 9 out 10.
2) Cleanliness ....like all homeowners I wish they work booties, but the man cleaned up after himself. Cleaned up where we had to cut through a wall.
3) No b.s. on the professionalism. Very worried about the customer being happy. Extremely concerned to make things right. Even when the customer is pissed.
That being said, I think he and all pros should have a checklist they give to customers. Sort of like the car dealers who check off 150 items after a service to let you know before after what to worry about and where things stand.
4) Very friendly and very trustworthy. Id give him a key to my house.
5) Fixes what needs fixing and gives you a realistic expectation of what further work would cost.
6) My project involved 100 year old pipes that corroded. When you have water leaking plumbers have you over a barrel. They charge to show up and being in a trade where most homeowners have zero idea what is going on can propose the most outlandish things. Bradley was direct , to the point, and eager to get me fixed up. The price estimate was what he said it would be and there wasnt any coming back saying he needed extra this or that. He is a man that knows his business.
He also replaced the parts in a 50plus year old 3 gallon per flush toilet that wore out and the toilet kept running. The last plumber I had for a clog took a look at it and told us the whole thing had to come out. No way Id give up on a 3 gal per flush.
It has stopped hissing for the first time in 8 years.
The only thing Id like to see him improve on is to either learn drywall repair or partner with a reasonably priced board and tape we leave it you to paint associate.
So too bad there is only 5 stars to give. If you want someone you can trust who honestly places the quality of his work first and getting customers happy with quality safe repairs call Bradley.