New roof type
It’s free with no obligation to hire
Introduction: Lauts Exteriors' mission is to "Spread peace of mind, one family at a time." This guiding principle is the foundation for how we interact with customers, perform our services, treat our employees, and represent ourselves within the communities we serve. Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%. The most enjoyable part of the work we do is giving customers the peace of mind they deserve by knowing their home is taken care of by someone who truly cares.
3 years in business
Photos and Videos
New roof type
Clay or concrete tile,
Wood shingles or shakes,
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?We have standard per square foot pricing that increases as complexity increases. We only give accurate quotes so we will need to inspect your project for a price.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?1.) We will speak with you over the phone, take down some information, and set up an appointment for an inspection 2.) We will arrive on-time to inspect your property. 3.) We will give you our final price. No hidden fees or surprises! 4.) We will schedule the project. 5.) You can relax and know that we will take care of everything!
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?We have all necessary licenses, insurance, and bonding as required for state law and local building codes. We are credentialed, certified contractors through our building suppliers allowing us to offer exclusive warranties. Our crews are credentialed, professional, and trained by the manufacturers. The owner has over 16 years experience and is on every job site to ensure quality.