1. Data conversion/book conversion - data conversion is the conversion of a computer data from one format to another. Throughout a computer environment, the data is encoded in a variety of ways. Data conversions may as simple as the conversion of a text file from one character, encoding system to another or to a more complex, such as the conversion of office file formats or the conversion of image and audio file formats.
2. Data processing - our data processing services include:
Survey/market research processing
Insurance claim processing
Credit card application processing
3. PDF conversion and creation - it includes:
PDF to doc conversion
PDF to EXL conversion
4. OCR conversion - optical character recognition, usually abbreviated to OCR, is the mechanical or electronic translation of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten, or printed text into machine-encoded text. It is widely used to convert books and documents into electronic files to computerize a record-keeping system in an office, or to publish the text on a website.
5. Proofreading - proofreading traditionally is the reading of a galley proof of text or art to detect and correct production errors.
6. Copy editing - copy editing, also written as copy-editing or copyediting, is the work that an editor does to improve the formatting, style, and accuracy of text.
7. Online data capture - our data mining services, which include data capture from web/internet research and reporting, help you get an edge over your competitors. Some of the applications for our data mining services are:
Business intelligence: retrieve lists of customers for direct marketing purposes.
Market monitoring: monitor markets using data collected from competitors' websites.
Content extraction: crawl partner websites and extract product descriptions & images.
8. Encoding - data may be encoded when it is stored. A number of different codes are defined for the data. For example, a gender field may be stored as codes (e.g. M for male and F for female). This makes:
Data entry easier(less to type)
Saves storage space
Makes validation easier
Data may be encoded for security reasons.
9. Data mining - data mining (sometimes called data or knowledge discovery) is the process of analyzing data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information - information that can be used to increase revenue, cuts costs, or both.
10. Data cleaning - data cleaning is the act of detecting and correcting (or removing) corrupt and inaccurate record from a record set table or database. Used mainly in databases, the term refers to identifying incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, irrelevant, etc. parts of the data, and then replacing it.
11. Online database creation - we provide database services to our clients by creating and maintaining their database extracted through various sources.