I & R Financial Services is capable of helping you navigate complex federal and state tax laws, establishing financial systems and safeguards and ultimately achieving your organizational goals. I & R Financial Services will complete a small amount of work at your office and the bulk of the work off-site.
All on-site appointments are booked by the half day or full day to accommodate both you and the bookkeeper. You are assigned a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who is supported by a finance and administrative team to provide the following services:
1. The Engagement Service: All new clients must begin with this service, so that we can assess your needs and have clarity about the list of tasks and who is to do each task.
2. Simplicity Bookkeeping: By committing to a minimum service per month, our regular clients are guaranteed general bookkeeping, payroll processing, company banking and accounts receivable and payable management.
3. Intricate Bookkeeping: Once we have provided the engagement service on your organization and determined what your system requirements are, our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will complete the design, implement the set up, get your data up-to-date, and/or do any cleanup needed.
4. Premium Bookkeeping: Once your bookkeeping systems are consistently providing timely, accurate figures about your business behavior, we can help develop next-level tools to quantify your plans, evaluate your performance and see how you compare to other companies in your industry.
5. Consultation and Tune-Up: Some businesses do not need bookkeeping monthly and call us every other month, quarterly, or as needed to get them up-to-date and provide a tune-up service.
A tune-up is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your business finances. This service is ideal for clients who have their own staff available to create and code transactions but who want a second set of expert eyes to check books monthly against the bank statements to ensure balances are correct and to review basic reports for potential errors.
6. Other Services: This includes clerical and data entry services as well as 1099 service, tax and audit preparations.