Dr. Clinton Bullock is passionate about empowering individuals so that they may live a professionally successful and personally fulfilled life.
Dr. Bullock has dedicated his life to assisting individuals in overcoming obstacles, achieving their personal and professional goals, and creating the lives that they ideally wish to lead.
From Europe to Asia to North and South America, through his teaching, counseling, and administrative experiences, Dr. Bullock has witnessed the ways in which anxiety, depression, and limiting self-beliefs prevent the best of us from achieving our truest potential, and thusly, remain trapped in a vicious cycle that exacerbates these depressive and anxious states.
Through an individualized and strategic game plan, Dr. Bullock can assist you in taking the necessary steps to overcome negative and hindering thoughts and emotions to create your best life.
1) The Breakdown consists of a three-month, individual program that is designed to identify and assess triggers that bring on bouts of anxiety and depression. This program will empower and provide you with the tools to gain clarity and remain disciplined and focused in acquiring the exact life that you wish to have within one year of the beginning of this session.
2) The Breakthrough represents a six-month, individual program that includes all of the elements of the Breakdown, and establishes a basis for complete, long-term, positive paradigm shifting. This program has been established for those who wish to restructure their whole life so that they may advance in the most efficient of ways to realize their personal and professional objectives.
The Breakthrough will assist in the development of a game-changing plan that will identify limiting beliefs, develop weekly plans to overcome said beliefs, and reinforce positive and efficient patterns of behavior that achieve the goals in question.
Medical/private insurance is not accepted.
Free Session: All new clients receive a complimentary, 30-minute consultation.
Resume Writing Introduction:
Dr. Bullock has assisted in the acquisition of hundreds of jobs for job/internship seekers on five continents. He is quite skilled with respect to the art of employment acquisition and resume building. He has sat on various hiring boards and served as an admissions officer and career counselor in the higher education realm. He also served as an English professor for the Department of Defense.
Clinton Bullock Coaching uses established techniques, such as the applicant tracking system/key word optimization, that increase your probability of getting interviewed and hired.
1. Send us your current resume.
2. We respond with an immediate plan of action within 24 hours.
If you do not have a resume, please email us the following information:
*Work history (employer, year, title, duties, location)
*Job/industry you are interested in applying for (examples of job titles and/or specific postings would be ideal)
*Your education (school, year of graduation, degree, and field of study)
*Personal info (full name, e-mail, phone number)
*Misc information (special training, certifications, languages, volunteerism, tech skills, etc.)
3. You confirm.
4. You’ll be sent a draft in 2-3 business days. Under normal circumstances, resumes are complete within 5 business days.
5. You may contact us with any questions or edits.
Resume Flat Rate: $150 (See Details Below)See more