Hopkinsville, KY9 Electricians near you

Where do you need the electrician?

Answer a few questions

Tell us what you need so we can bring you the right pros.

Get quotes

Receive quotes from pros who meet your needs.

Hire the right pro

Compare quotes, message pros, and hire when ready.

Hopkinsville Electricians

Browse these electricians with great ratings from Thumbtack customers in Hopkinsville.

Top Pro
Brad Cline
5.0
from 294 reviews
  • 2 years in business
  • 331 hires on Thumbtack
  • Top pro on Thumbtack
Harris K.
Verified review

We hired Brad for installing both a water heater and pressure-reducing valve in our condo. There was limited space within the closet where the water heater had to be installed, so the existing pipes were in a complicated setup. Brad took on this job which other plumbers either did not think was possible to complete or wanted to charge twice as much for. He came by the same evening that we hired him, did an excellent job, was very personable, and charged a reasonable price. Could not be happier with the job he did!

Top Pro
  • 1 year in business
  • 27 hires on Thumbtack
  • Top pro on Thumbtack
Carter S.
Verified review

Ron replaced a client of mines main panel and upgraded the service from 100amp to 200amp. I am a licensed general contractor and it has been a pleasure working with Ron Lawson. I have worked with dozens of electricians across multiple states over the years and Ron is by far the best I have ever worked with. He communicates very well, is always on time, highly knowledgeable of current codes and best practices and his work is well thought out and looks impeccable. It is obvious he takes pride in his work. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for the best in quality, cost and timeliness.

Snodgrass Electric
5.0
from 10 reviews
  • 2 years in business
  • 8 hires on Thumbtack
Jessica S.
Verified review

My husband and I had a ceiling fan installed in our living room. Bryan was professional and did an excellent job. We will be using him for any future projects that require an electrician.

  • 5 years in business
  • 4 hires on Thumbtack
Gloria S.
Verified review

Employee was punctual, fast and efficient. I was very impressed with the electricians skill set and professionalism.

Jason Roof
5.0
from 33 reviews
  • 9 years in business
  • 45 hires on Thumbtack
Chad J.
Verified review

Jason is the man. He was punctual, well-versed in his trade and provided a more-than-fair quote. After having several electricians flake out on us (none on Thumbtack) I was thrilled to have discovered Jason. 90% of our electrical issues are solved and the remaining 10% will be taken care of next week. Way pleased and would highly recommend Jason to anyone in need of a quality electrician. There's really nothing that could have been better. Thanks Jason!

About

Fully Licensed By The State of Tennessee

  • New on Thumbtack
About

Wanna hang some new light fixtures? Got some old broken plugs or maybe just wanna get some new ones and change the color. I do rough in, trim out, remodel, additions, new residential construction, and service calls. No job too big or small.

About

Clarksville Licensed Electrician is your Electrician Clarksville who is efficiently serving the Clarksville, TN area. If you ask about electricians for Clarksville, Tennessee, you will learn we are unique to provide services as we specialize in all home electrical needs. Our valued customers always trust us as their Clarksville electrician because all of our electricians are duly certified as they are properly trained, drug tested, licensed, backgroud checked and insured for your home and family's safety. Our electricians are serving proudly in Clarksville and surrounding areas as Clarksville Electrician for years. So look no further and call your local Clarksville, TN electrician today

About

We move people and move things in the house that are too large for the average person to handle. We also have electrical license, and we also do plumbing work.

Actual Requests

See other requests for electricians in Hopkinsville

Need a Refrigerator Repairman

Old Hickory, TN

  • Service type
    Repair
  • Refrigerator type
    Other (Freezer freezes, refrigertor doesn't get cold)
  • Problem type
    Refrigerator not working
  • Details
    it's an Avanti 3.1 cu refrigertor with a separate freezer door on top, like a full size refrigerator
  • $50
    Average price

Need a Handyman for an Exhaust Fan Installation Service

Nashville, TN

  • Service type
    Repairs: No, Installation: Yes, Maintenance: No, Assembly: No
  • Details
    I need an exhaust fan installed
Hire skilled professionals for absolutely everything.