- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
- All Menus can be customized to fit your needs and budget. - Tax, Delivery & Gratuity are not included into our pricing. - Final Menu & Guest Count is due no later than 7 days before the Event. - Cancellation Policy attached with Final Contract.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Direct communication with all clients via phone, email, and on-line services. - Introductory meeting In-Home or Off-Site can be arranged. - Ask about Menu sampling for Weddings.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I am an award winning, progressive culinary professional with over 20 years experience, including fine, high-volume dining at several corporate restaurants. I bring a unique blend of creative flair and passion for food. In my twenties I moved to Chicago to chase my dream of becoming an Executive Chef. During my tenure there I worked for several restaurant concepts ranging from Farm-to-Table to Modern Fine Dining. My path led me to move across the country to Phoenix, AZ where I continued to develop as I helped bring a microbrewery back to life, accepted my first role as a Corporate Chef and then onto an upscale steak house known for its impeccable food, service and attention to detail. This position presented me with the opportunity to elevate my craft as I was promoted to Culinary Director where I was responsible for managing several upscale fine dining locations in San Diego and La Jolla, CA. I have recently moved back to St. Louis where it all began. It feels great to be back in my hometown where I can bring all of my knowledge and experience back to the Midwest.