6. American Freedom Corp.
- 8 years in business
- Serves Corvallis, OR
"We are a high technology consulting company focused on server and data center virtualization.
1. Microsoft /Windows/ Servers/Products: Microsoft Windows 2016 Server with Hyper- V virtualization, Microsoft Windows 2012 Server R2 , Microsoft Windows 2008 (Data Center) Server R2,Windows 2003 Server R2,Windows 2000 Server, Windows IAS , Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Active Directory administration, Federated Services (ADFS), Administration of (GPO) group policies, SAN storage virtualization. XenCenter. SCCM, SCOM, MS Project, PowerShell scripting and task automation, Microsoft SQL Server ,Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, RAS, FTP/SFTP, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Exchange Server 2003, Exchange Server 5.5, Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, .NET, Active Server Pages, Veritas Enterprise backup software. Patch management using WSUS.
2. Unix/Linux /Servers/Products: Sun Solaris 8, 9, SCO UNIX, Red Hat 5.0, 7.0 Enterprise, Ubuntu Linux. Putty, MySQL, Nginx, Apache, NFS, SANs/RAID enclosures/ NAS / Samba, ArcGIS, Xen server.
3. Data Center/Server Virtualization : VMWare ESXi /vSphere with Operational Management, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, vMotion , P2V, VMware vCenter administration, Windows/Linux management of virtual machines, host / vm provisioning, monitoring and troubleshooting , security compliance and daily operations tasks. VMWare clustering with HA and DRS. Citrix Xen Server 6.0 Installation, configuration and administration using Xen Center.
4. Cloud: AWS: System administration of AWS platform with EC2,S3, EBS, Raid 10, EFS, hybrid virtual private cloud (VPC), Direct Connect, Cloudwatch, Cloudfront, CloudFormation, Cloud Data Migration tools, AWS Tools for Windows Powershell, AWS CLI , IAM, Lambda, Load Balancing, Route 53, Auto-scaling, Cost accounting, RDS, AWS Migration Hub, Glacier. Launch configurations and auto scaling groups, VMWare Cloud for AWS.
• Experienced senior level system administrator of Windows/UNIX/ Linux.
• Ability to build physical servers from bare metal to production ready units integrated into WAN/LAN infrastructure or AWS Cloud platforms.
• Ability to maintain virtualized server environments via configuration, implementation, and management, storage virtualization, thin provisioning, SAN storage, data encryption, data deduplication, backup storage, co-location or AWS hybrid (VPC) site.
• Ability to perform expert level troubleshooting, maintenance and security of advanced enterprise networks and sensitive data infrastructures. Experience in diagnostics & troubleshooting of datacenter fibre channel infrastructure.
• Experience in performance tuning of VMware servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines.
• Ability to set up server clustering and load balancing for High Availability (HA).
• Ability to monitor the server infrastructure for health status, service performance, and utilization of both VMware and AWS cloud platforms.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 and Change Management, Incident and Problem Management. Participated in Root Cause Analysis and statistical process control.
• Ability to Implement and maintain continuous compliance to information security policies and technical standards, report and remediation of non-compliances
• Demonstrated ability to plan, install, troubleshoot enterprise level WAN /LAN infrastructures including the maintenance of the security baseline compliance via configuration, implementation, and remediation activities,
• Patch management, security analysis, coordinating with CERT Coordination Center (CERT/CC),
• Remote management of server resources (RSA, RDP, Telnet, SSH, SFTP, Putty).
• Maintaining server/ workstation /file backups utilizing robotic fibre- channel tape libraries
• Powershell and AWS Tools for Windows Powershell (AWS).
• Maintained server lifecycle - provisioning, maintenance, and decommissioning of hardware. Demonstrated ability dealing with hardware and OEM vendors for support and troubleshooting purposes for H/W break fix and large platform/server
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experienced in delivering large enterprise level applications.
• Strong in conceptualizing and problem solving.
• Structured thinking and decision making with team building skills (ISO 9001).
• Strong verbal and written communication to drive team building activities.
• Knowledgeable of Cisco routing ,sub-netting, IOS, NAT, PAT, Access Control Lists,
• Overall knowledge and understanding on DC’s, physical hardware placements, racking, cabling etc.
• Web design, WordPress website design /administration. Web development.
Learning new things as it is constantly changing ."