How much does bounce a house cost to rent?
Bounce houses are a fun way to keep kids entertained during birthday parties and other events. The national average cost for renting a bounce house ranges between $160 and $200. Cost will be affected by the size, design and functions of the bounce house you rent as well as the length of the rental. A three-hour rental will likely cost less than an eight-hour rental. Many rental companies offer fun additions like popcorn machines or cotton candy makers, and provide packages with discounts on multiple items. Another item that you may want to rent with your inflatable is a generator to keep the bounce house inflated. Here are some examples of average inflatable rental costs, packages, and common add-ons that many companies provide:
- Bounce house, 10x10x13-foot: $95.
- Bounce house, 15x15x13.5-foot: $125.
- Wet/dry slide, 14-foot: $150.
- Wet/dry slide, 20-foot: $250.
- Combo bouncer and slide, 24x10x13-foot: $140.
- Combo bouncer and wet/dry slide, $175.
- Folding chairs: $1.50 per chair.
- 6-foot folding table: $8.
- Snow cone machine: $45.
- Popcorn machine: $55.
- Cotton candy machine: $55.
- 2300-watt generator: $75.
- 3000-watt generator: $100.
- $299.95 package: includes a 20-foot dual slide ($250), table ($8), 10 chairs ($15), and a popcorn machine ($55) — $29 savings.
- $450 package: includes a double water slide ($350) and bounce castle ($130) — $30 savings.