How much is videography for a wedding?
Wedding videography is one thing many couples regret not paying for. It may seem like just another expense during wedding planning, but it’s really special to have a moving memory of your big day. The national average cost for wedding videography is $990-$1,260. Pricing can vary depending on wedding length, special film features, the amount of editing required, and how many videographers are needed to cover the event. Many videographers offer packages that provide different levels of service. A very simple wedding documentary could be $600 or more, while a full-scale cinematic experience involving multiple videographers could be $2,500 or more. Here’s an example of average package pricing:
- Package 1: $1,400
- Footage during and after the ceremony, including highlights requested by the couple.
- Two cameras with audio equipment.
- DVD including a 3- or 4-minute edit to a song of the couple’s choice and a 45- to 50-minute raw edit covering the entire event.
- Recordings of guests’ good wishes to the couple.
- Package 2: $1,800
- Includes everything from Package 1, plus an additional videographer (2 total) and aerial videography.