What are the best home staging tips?
Some of the best home staging tips include:
- Choose a simple aesthetic.
- Make sure your home smells nice by utilizing candles, diffusers or flowers.
- Place bright pops of color here and there to complement neutral tones (but don’t overdo it).
- Thoroughly clean your home (consider hiring house cleaning services)
- Give every room as much natural light as possible, supplementing with soft white LED light wherever needed.
- Make sure your furniture isn’t so large that it “shrinks” your rooms.
- Remove your personal belongings (e.g., family photos, diplomas, etc.) so buyers can picture themselves in your home.
- Don’t forget your home’s exterior — give it some curb appeal.
A home staging professional in your area can help you transform your home and appeal to buyers.