Whether you are just getting started, looking to improve your technique, or need a private hitting partner, I am here to help!
I have over 10 years of experience in instructing, training, and coaching players of all ages and ability levels.
Tennis is a fun and exciting way to stay in shape. I am available for lessons from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
Contact me today!
The services I offer are as follows:
* Child/Youth basics
* Beginner level instruction
* Intermediate level instruction
* Tournament training
* High school/college level training
The training locations include the following:
* Watertown, MA
* Waltham, MA
* Newton, MA
* Belmont, MA
* Brighton, MA
* Allston, MA
* Brookline, MA
Special requests will be considered.
My instructor background include the following:
1. I am a former tennis pro at a private tennis club on Cape Cod.
2. Bentley University
* Served as a team captain (junior and senior)
* Experience at number one singles and number one doubles
* Selected to the 2007 Northeast 10 all-conference team in singles and doubles and to the 2009 team in doubles
* Received the ITA/Arthur Ashe Leadership and Sportsmanship Award (2009 Division II East Region winner)
3. St. John's High School
* Served as team captain (senior)
* Two-time Massachusetts State Champion (2003 and 2004)
My rates are as follows:
* Private and semi-private lessons -- $45 per hour
* Group clinics (three or more) -- $20 an hour per person