Our inspection services include the following:
* structural - foundations, roof, attic, framing, walls, doors and windows
* mechanical - plumbing, electrical, water heater, air-heat and appliances
* new construction - phase I, phase II, phase III and with license number 9658 FHA/VA/HOH inspections, license number 9668
* optional - termite/EIFS/pool/sprinkler/micro-elev./moisture/well/septic
Our engineering services include the following:
* foundation evaluations and inspections - elevation survey and settlements
* structural - roof, framing, renovations and problematic engineering
* forensic and post-catastrophic - water, fire and hail
* damage evaluations - FHA/VA inspections, mobile/modular home inspections, commercial, industrial and environmental inspections
* structural and mechanical inspections - shopping/strip centers, warehouses/offices, apartment/townhouse complexes, restaurants, convenience stores/gas stations and others
We do environmental screening, phase I and phase II site assessment.
We also do expert testimony and many other specialized services.
The owner is a graduate from University of Pennsylvania (Ivy League School) with masters in structural engineering and has been licensed as a professional engineer in the state of Texas for 36 years and has been practicing engineering for over 40 years. He is most highly educated, licensed and experienced professional in the industry.
Check us out for all your inspection needs. Your first call may be your last call.
"The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low cost is forgotten."