I teach not only the language, but also the culture. You get to learn different dialects, ways to pronounce things, tid-bits on cuisine, history (as much as I know!) etc.
I've had lessons at Arabic restaurants, visited Arabic grocery stores and bakeries with students and play videos etc to help students practice and learn.
In this day and age, being bilingual is a great advantage for every Texan because of our location and population.
If you need to improve your Spanish or if you want to learn how to speak Spanish, just give me a call. I can help you.
Don't think you can't do it. Believe in yourself. Allow me to help!
I can teach every level, from beginner to advanced.
We are here to support, help and teach people who does not the English language. Also, we can help people to speak and write Arabic language.
Don't hesitate to call us any time. We are here to help you.
I offer Spanish lessons in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex and nearby areas.
I am a teacher with over 8 years of teaching and education experience. My areas of expertise include grammar, pronunciation and Latin American literature.
Listed below are my skills:
* Successful teaching experience in Spanish
* Thorough knowledge of the language of Spanish, both written and oral
* Exceptional knowledge of Spanish history, culture and tradition
* Remarkable ability to work well with every kind of culture
* Outstanding ability to plan lessons based on different levels and teach classes according to clients' needs
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Very energetic and understanding of the advantages of working with different learning and thinking process
If you want to be able to understand and speak Spanish perfectly, feel free to contact me.
Spanish tutoring for all school grades are also offered.