Although we are a new Salt Lake City carpet company, our technicians have had over 12 years of hands-on work experience with Salt Lake City carpet cleaning. This is better than just how long we have been around because we actually know how to do the work ourselves, and we're not afraid to put in the hours and most importantly, the detail needed to keep you a satisfied client.
What does that mean to you? Customer service is our number one goal and the key to our company's success and future. We believe in creating a trustworthy relationship with each of our clients, so that you can depend on us.
We understand the value of time and efficiency and feel that your happiness is our obligation, not just a responsibility, to you. The following are some examples of how we are different from our competitors.
* State-of-the-art equipment: This means you have the best of the best industrywide.
* Salt Lake City carpet cleaning on stairs
* 260-degree water temperature: This is important because this helps break down the oils, grease and soils for the long-term better results. We also have a built-in water softener/descaler for softer carpets.
* Stage five blowers: This offers maximum suction for carpets; this prevents carpet discoloration known as "brown out" and helps accelerate the drying process and the potential of mildew and odors. We do this better than other Salt Lake City carpet cleaning companies.
* Pretreating/Prespotting: With our own special formula, we are the only Salt Lake City carpet cleaning company that offers the formula for the most effective stain removal process; this includes paint, gum, tar, ink, and several more. This gives us the advantage for a complete elimination of resurfacing worries.
We also provide industry referrals. We have created relationships with other companies that complement our services. If you need carpet repairs, restretching, seaming, patching or full replacement, we can help do most of these services ourselves, or we can work with companies that can provide the services at a discount because we referred you to them.
What do we clean? We clean carpets, tile-grout deep cleaning, cement, linoleum, most hard surfaces, upholstery, most mattresses, and car detailing.