We provide reserve studies to residential and resort associations. A reserve study is a budget planning tool which identifies the current status of the reserve fund and a stable and equitable funding plan to offset the anticipated future major common area expenditures.
Our service includes:
- Regular follow-up consultations and training
- Complementary board and association presentations
- Unlimited what-if scenarios
- Weekly progress reports
- Standard 30-day turnaround
- Color report sent directly to each board member
- Report summary (RCW disclosures) for inclusion in the annual report
Study Benefits include:
- Decrease unexpected expenses: Our report provides a long-term plan for all significant purchases. We evaluate equipment and provide an expected time of replacement.
- Explain budget increases: We provide members with the justification required to seek an increase in funding. Whether through regular assessments or special assessments, we provide a detailed report explaining the need.
- Increase member trust and support: We believe that sharing information, distributing our reports, increasing awareness, and educating the members of the true cost of common area assets goes a long way.
- Maintain common area assets: Eventually, items need to be maintained, repaired, or replaced. Our reports provide a road map with recommendations that bring the resources required to maintain and replace common area assets. This maintains and even improves aesthetics and culture.
Study highlights include:
- Realistic projections: Our projections are created specific to your needs, history, environment, and desires.
- Photographic inventory: This photographic inventory helps you to associate with, understand, and locate assets.
- Life and valuation estimates: Each reserved asset is inventoried with useful life (UL) and remaining useful life (RUL) estimations, including current and future replacement costs.
- Report snapshot: We inform and explain the results with our unique, low cost, and effective one-page report snapshot.
- Educational: Our exclusive report explains the reasoning and justification of recommendations and decisions.
- Easy to understand: Our recommendations are easy to understand and implement.