1. Shape Up Studio Personal Training
- 21 years in business
- 425 hires on Thumbtack
Let me give you a little background on what i was before and after:
I started of with Markshane when i was at 227 pounds (around 230 to be precise), this was the first time I had hired a trainer, after trying a lot of different things at the local gym. I trained with him for close to four months..
Things that I loved:
1. The training is never the same, he made it as interesting and fun as possible.
2. You will clearly identify differences with our body within the first ten days ( if you eat right though !! )
3. He is very understanding of what your limits are and pushes you to your best.
Also I have to mention about jeremy here:
He worked with me for the most part of my training here,
1. I loved the way he in- cooperates exercises that you love in the training session - I always wanted to do pull ups which I could never do before (even 1 was insane!), by the time i left I could do different variations in pull ups.
2. Jeremy is very helpful in answering all the questions that you have, I used to ask him the dumbest questions possible and he was always patient.
I wanted to continue training here so badly, but I had to relocate to San Fransisco.
The reason I am writing this review after so long is, I have tried to work with personal trainers in the bay area, but none of them even come close to these guys...
Miss you guys so much !!!! Thanks for the help in kickstarting my fitness."