What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
All of our personal trainers are required to take 2 refresher courses or certification courses twice a year. We hold certifications in body building, corrective exercise, functional exercise, Olympic weight lifting, yoga and Pilates
How did you get started doing this type of work?
I always had a passion for fitness from a very young age. I am a former figure skater, track runner, softball and basketball player. I have practiced hot yoga and Pilates for the last 10 years.
What types of customers have you worked with?
Weight loss, personal training, toning, firming, weight gain, lean muscle building, yoga, Pilates, functional and corrective exercise
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
How to Find a Personal Trainer
A personal trainer is a valuable tool for meeting your health and fitness goals. They provide guidance and motivation to keep you on track as well as challenge you to go beyond expectations. Here are a few things to look for before selecting a personal trainer:
- Is the personal trainer certified?
- How long have they been personal training?
- Do they have a holistic approach to personal training?
- Can they accommodate any specific needs, such as injuries or preferences that you have?
- Does the personal trainer practice what they preach
- When looking at the personal trainer, would you make it your goal to reach the personal trainers fitness level and/or physique?
- What have other people's experiences with the personal trainer been? (Yelp, Facebook, Testimonials)
- Does the personal trainer track your progress over time and keep you updated and focused to reach your fitness goals?
- Do you or can you get along with the personal trainer? Do you prefer male or female?
- Is the personal trainer attentive and will he/she respond to your needs and concerns?
- Do you feel inspired by the personal trainer's energy, attitude, and approach?
- Do you feel comfortable at the training facility?
- Do they offer a free personal training session to give you a chance to get to know them?
Having a good personal trainer makes reaching your personal fitness goals attainable in a safer and faster manner. By asking yourself these questions, you will find someone that is a great fit for you and that will help you discover your strength within.
At The Training Habit, I guarantee that Myself and my staff will provide quality and unique personal training sessions that will drive you towards weight loss, a better body, mind and well-being. I am certified and have been working in the industry since 2003. My location is conveniently located in Irvine and close to Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, Tustin, Newport Coast, Tustin, Huntington Beach and Corona Del Mar! My facility is clean, safe and distraction free. There, I focus on form, conditioning and creating a fun atmosphere to make the process of getting in shape enjoyable. Finally, from my personal journey of physical transformation, I can share with you the mental tools and nutritional approaches that complete my personal training package and philosophy. Take a look at my story for my own results and my personal training testimonials page for feedback from clients.
I offer a free trial so you can see if I am the personal trainer in Orange County for you. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your goals and how, together, we can get you there.
I will give you my best while keeping you dedicated to your workouts and weight loss goals, as a personal trainer I do not succeed unless my clients succeed.