Body Couture Personal Fitness LLC.

Pasadena, CA

Get up to five quotes from pros like Body Couture Personal Fitness LLC. within hours. Get Quotes

About this pro

How does your service stand out?

My company stands out for 2 Major reasons: 1) In a competitive market such as this, I have created a niche for myself being a culinary chef unlike most trainers. Not only am I able to create food plans, I can PREPARE the food. 80% of weight-loss is nutrition, while the other 20% is being active, being consistent, and having a good work ethic. 2) Not only can I train you, I can TEACH you how to TRAIN yourself. My clients become self sufficient so that they are not at loss if they’re on their own traveling, busier schedule, etc. Clients learn proper form and workout routine and techniques that they can apply to their daily lives. I give clients motivation and the extra push to get started, but they leave with their own applied knowledge and self motivation.

What do you enjoy about the work you do?

Seeing client's confidence soar by helping them change their lives through a total body transformation.
{[{ questions.text }]}


Pasadena, CA 91107


3 Reviews
  • Chuck A. May 31, 2013
    I am very particular about letting anyone teach me in any aspect of my life. It is crucial for my teacher's to be consistent with what they are teaching. Thai is a special kind of Personal Trainer in that regard. He not only is a impeccable physical specimen but has the dedication and work ethic to match. Thai will push you in a way that not only develops physical strength but an untapped mental power as well. If you want REAL results, you could not pick a better Personal Trainer than Thai!
  • Britania V. Apr 13, 2013
    Thai is very personable and has charisma which makes him a great personal trainer. You want to get mad at him for kicking you butt in those workouts and then he flashes a smile and you forgive him for the pain. He genuinely cares for other people so he wants you to feel great and look your best. I am a southern country girl so food was the best part for me. He actually made me healthly soul food which I was skeptic until I tasted it. We like to think all that butter, salt and sugar makes the best seasoning for those southern dishes. But his culinary skils will have your taste buds in love and doing a happy dance. If you are in the California area, definitely look him up for your personal training and nutritional needs.
  • Vanessa G. Apr 3, 2013
    I am in the best shape of my adult life and weigh less than I did in college! Being an athlete all my life, I have never been a stranger to the gym. However no matter how hard I worked out on my own I just couldn't get over the hump. Body Couture provided a fitness plan including not just innovative workouts but a nutrition plan as well. Thai Edwards (owner) is super supportive and motivational all the time. He keeps me on my game, holds me accountable when I am not feeling it and always pushes me to go harder than the day before. And most importantly BODY COUTURE GETS RESULTS!!!!!!!! If you don't believe me....check out the pictures. They say more than I ever could! #teamBodyCouture PS...ladies you can be fit, muscular, strong and still SEXY!


What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Do you have a standard pricing system for your service? If so, please share the details here.
Call us. Every scenario is different. We try to work with the public as best we can. Money shouldn't be the EXCUSE for anyone to have poor health.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
I am a former two sport pro athlete. After my tenure I decided to use my skills from professional sports and body building background to help other people change their lives through physical fitness.
What types of customers have you worked with?
We start with a Free Consultation followed by a Health Assessment. The Health Assessment gives us an idea of the client's activity threshold. This information allows us to customize a fitness training program based on the client's ability.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Your Personal Trainer should be the MODEL of the Product that he/she is Selling. Anyone that doesn't look to par, wouldn't be a good example for you to Follow.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
I am a no nonsense trainer who's driven by the results of his clients'. I am very passionate about my work and deal with clients' who are serious about making a change. It's not about the money, it's about my client's results and the reputation I have made for myself.