Do you need to leave on a trip and need a dog sitter? Or do you just need someone to walk or pet sit for a couple of hours, or maybe days?
I work 24/7 any time of day or weekend when you need to leave your pet. I work from home in a cage-free environment, even for overnight boarding! I take the dogs on walks to the park.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at my phone number or email me. You can also visit my page on Facebook.
Prices are as follows:
* $15.00 - all day stay for a maximum of 9 hours from 7 a.m.-7 p.m., M-F (includes doggy walks, play and affection)
* $10.00 - half day stay for a maximum of 5 hours from 7 a.m.-7 p.m., M-F (includes doggy walks, play, and affection)
* $20.00 - overnight stay; call for space and hour availability, M-F (Saturday and Sunday prices may vary)
* $25.00/day - all-day stay including overnight, M-F; call for space and hour availability (Saturday and Sunday prices may vary)
* $5.00 - doggy pick up (4 miles or less both ways); $15.00 for 5-10 miles both ways; $25.00 for 11-20 miles both ways
* weekends doggy care and boarding - for Saturday or Sunday, add $5.00, and $10.00 extra during holidays (this only applies for Saturday or Sunday or holidays)
* $1.00 extra for every 30-min late pick up
* $3.00 - bathing of small dogs (0-15 lb); nail trimming included if needed
* $5.00 - bathing of large dogs (16+ lb); nail trimming included if needed
Ask about our special weekly package!
Bring your dog in as long as your dog is friendly with other dogs,
or at least not aggressive. All we need are current vaccination records for rabies, distemper (DHLPP) and Bordetella.
If your dog is boarding overnight, please bring his/her food, so we don't have to change your dog's diet.
Note: Pets must be potty trained.
Please do not bring sick dogs, as they can infect other dogs.
Dogs with contagious illnesses, such as Giardia or kennel cough,
will not be admitted and cannot return until medication is finished, and verbal okay from your veterinarian has been given.
Please inform me about your dog's health concerns if they have any, or as soon as they come to your attention.