Introduction: Our services include the following:
* Custom Cabinetry -- Kitchens, bathrooms, built-ins, entertainment centers, bookshelves, etc.
* Cabinet Refacing -- Not the same as refinishing -- with refacing, we cover all exterior surfaces with solid wood in the species of your choice. Then we make new doors and drawer fronts. When finished, the cabinetry looks completely new but is at a fraction of the cost of new cabinetry. We can also add new drawers and roll-out shelves and even blend in a few new cabinets to increase function.
* Stair Railings -- We can build all-new stair railings, or we can update what you already have. Commonly, we replace old, dated, wood balusters with wrought iron ones, totally transforming the look of your stair rails. We commonly work on curved railings, too.
* Hardwood Stair Treads -- We make the treads in my shop. We'll also stain and finish in the shop so that we have the least disruption in your home as possible. You can walk on the stairs the same day as installation!
* Custom Wood Doors -- We've made entry and interior doors by the hundreds. These are solid wood, no veneer. I have many examples of designs I've made and can work with you to design a completely unique door for your home.
* Custom furniture -- Tables in all sizes and shapes
* Closet Systems -- Design is the main issue. The balance between function and elegance is decided during the design phase. We've designed and built enough closets that we can walk you into the perfect layout.