Graphic Surface Design spent more than eight years creating full collections of repeatable, seamless patterns and prints for fabrics, and other printable materials. We keep identifying emerging trends and key items for the next season, always maintaining awareness of design and trends, to translate on the direction of the brand.
- Managing design projects from researching trends to creating mood boards to concept to completion and production.
- 2-D skills mixing traditional media with digital media (working with traditional techniques such as hand drawing, watercolors, ink, color pencil, and other painting techniques).
- 3-D skills experience designing and developing mock-ups and prototypes for packaging and displays and fixture furniture for showrooms, and trade show.
- Experience designing brochures, tri-fold brochures, catalogs, posters, POP material, trade show material, packaging creating mock-ups, designing labels, hang tags and accessories like zipper pullers, rubber flags, buttons and so on. Also experience designing logos, business cards, line sheets and other material for sales purpose, like PowerPoint presentations and video presentations, coordinating casting for models, Layout for photo shooting, and layout for fashion show.
- Superb design management and time management skills. Effective management of multiple, concurrent projects against aggressive timelines without compromising accuracy or quality.
- Creating specification sheets for prototype and production, choosing raw materials and developing prototype.