**For Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, C-Suite***
We are a team of seasoned U.S. Special Operations military veterans and successful entrepreneurs with over 30 years of experience as Advisors to top military, political, business leaders and decision-makers. Our small and agile Team, led by Murphy Bright and Nicholas Trapasso, have been assessed & selected to bring entrepreneurs, business owners and C-Suite a wealth of strategic, operational, and tactical expertise, support and guidance. Our distinctive experiences and training uniquely position us as an invaluable asset in all aspects of our customers careers and personal lives - a Holistic approach.
Our extensive background in strategic thinking, crisis management, and leadership under high-stakes situations has equipped our Team with the ability to train our customers to analyze complex situations, set strategic initiatives and direction (Vision & Mission), devise effective solutions (problem-solving) and communicate with clarity and precision - the Four Pillars of organizational success. We are experts in helping assessing and mitigating risks, developing resilient strategies, and fostering cohesive team dynamics—essential elements in the corporate landscape. Furthermore, through our experience briefing high-profile military and political leaders, as well as investors and Board members, positions us to our customers at conveying information persuasively and tailoring their message to diverse audiences - stakeholders, investors, their organization.
As business coaches, we offer a unique perspective on leadership, resilience, and decision-making that goes beyond conventional business strategies. Our ability to inspire and guide entrepreneurs through adversity, drawing from our experiences in high-pressure environments, sets us apart as a mentor who understands the importance of adaptability and perseverance in achieving long-term success.
Business/Life Coach Services:
- Problem Framing & Strategic Thinking.
- Crisis Management (24/7 availability).
- Organizational culture management.
- Risk mitigation and implementation plans.
- Strategic communications with investors, stakeholders, partners, and your organization.
- Leadership coaching & training.
- Performance & counseling coaching.
- **Investment Banking support (Special situations, M&A, restructuring, capital raising)
Business Consultant Services:
- Business strategy (including competitive analysis, go-to-market strategy).
- Planning (Short to long-term).
- Establishing company processes/standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Market research and product/service suitability & feasibility.
- Creating and improving investor and marketing decks.
- Business development & sales.
- Identifying and building partnerships.
- General day-to-day operational tasks (Company communications, establishing weekly operations schedule, note-taking, meeting scheduler)
- Program Management (Ex. Professional Continued Education, Military sales, etc.)
- Deal Negotiation (Customer contracts/proposals, vendor contracts, etc..)
- Human Resources (Insurance, payroll, accounting)
- Project Management
- Roles as Chief of Staff, COO, Director of Operations.
- Team-building and team performance coaching
- Workspace culture management
We look forward to serving you!See more