Hello. Are you leery of the term handyman? Well, so am I. I have been a home remodeling professional for 15 years. My pricing is extremely reasonable and more than competitive. In most all cases, I provide a firm written quote, rather than just charge by the hour.
I'm honest and dependable, and perform top-quality work at an affordable price. Unlike many people who offer this service, a cheap or competitive price means cutting corners, using inferior material, or flat out doing the job wrong. Not only will you be satisfied with my work, but it will be, without exception, done right the first time.
Do you have a listing that needs to have work done prior to an actual open house? Have you had an inspection completed, and now the prospective buyer will only sign contracts contingent on repairs being completed? Do you buy properties to resell and need a qualified contractor to get the work done in a very timely manner?
See some of what I can do for you:
- Kitchen remodeling
- Bathroom remodeling
- Door installation (interior and exterior)
- Door repair (interior and exterior)
- Gutter cleaning
- Gutter repair
- Laminate flooring
- Heating and cooling
- Safety modifications for disabled or elderly
- Seal coating
- Closet organizers
- Storage rooms
- Shed installation
- Sprinkler systems
- Swing set installation
- Window repair
- Inspections and much, much more
- Insured beyond government standards
- Permits will be obtained where/when necessary
- Only the best-quality materials available will be used
- We do not cut corners; we only use the best practices to complete your job
- References and pictures are available upon request
- All labor is guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year
- All materials provided are guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year
- 15+ years of experience in H.V.A.C. and home remodeling
Note: Inspections I perform are not State of Illinois certified home inspections. I will inspect a home at a customer's request and provide a written professional contractor's opinion as to the state and condition of the home in question, and upon request, provide approximate cost of repair (if needed) for a small fee (this is not the same as an in-home estimate).
Landlords and property managers:
- I provide annual inspections to make sure the property is up to date and repairs get taken care of before the local authority performs their inspection.
- I provide remodeling services for that new income property.
- I provide clean-out and get-ready services for that next tenant.
- I can help you maximize your income potential from each property with economical remodel and repair solutions.
- I also provide 24-hour emergency on-call service for landlords for their rental properties.
I am sorry Jamie feels this way. I never received a phone call from her expressing any concern what so ever. As for her remarks concerning the quality of my work or the lack of communication in regards to what and or how things would need to be completed in this very small powder room: there were many discussions specifically regarding the sink bowl alignment on the vanity top, more than was necessary.Unfortunately Jamie just could not understand, as best as i could explain why the sink bowl was going to be an issue. I installed the sink as best as can be accomplished considering what I had to work with, due to space constraints in the powder room, faucet alignment and size of sink bowl. I have no issue installing something the way a customer wants, but i always explain any issues that may arise as a result and always discuss all available options to eliminate any potential future problems with all my customers, Jamie was no exception Jamie wanted the sink bowl in the center of the vanity top and not touching the faucet, The actual installation of the sink bowl and faucet would not allow an installation to be completed this way and not have the sink bowl over hanging the vanity edge by several inches, which if installed this way would be constantly bumped by people entering and leaving the bathroom or getting up from the toilet seat, which would cause it to be dislodged from the granite top causing plumbing issues. We had lengthy discussions concerning this. The work was completed to best accommodate her wants and concerns. I even went so far as to show her how it would look the way it was ultimately installed, Jamie did not verbally express any concern at that time or when the job was completed prior to payment being completed at jobs end. the sink, faucet, vanity, vanity top, toilet, window treatment, and towel holders were all provided to me by the customer for me to install. we discussed every detail on the work to be completed, right down to where she wanted the toilet paper holder installed. Everything was completed and installed according to her direction and specification. I am sorry Jamie is unhappy with the services i have been providing customers for many years, and would have been more than happy to receive a phone call to address any issues she had at the time