I am NNA Certified Kansas mobile notary public/sr. mortgage onsultant NMLS with a license # of 247436, completing 5000 and signing completed.
I have over 23 years of banking, mortgage, and insurance background. I have owned and operated Accelerated Mortgage Group, Inc. from 2001-2012. My service is friendly, detail oriented, experienced, organized, and efficient. Areas of service are Sedgwick County, KS and surrounding counties(Counties surrounding Sedgwick include Sumner, Cowley, Butler, Reno, Kingman, Harper, Greenwood, Chase, Marion, Rice, Pratt, McPherson, and others for additional der diem. (See attachment) 25K e and o.
Refinances, purchases, first and second mortgages, HELOCs, reverse, POA's and trusts, short sales, cash deals, debt settlements, vehicle titles, respa signings, construction loans, secured and unsecured loans, attorney case paperwork, insurance paperwork, e signings, hospital signings.
First American Signature Closers, Service Link, National Link, LSI, National Link, All Star Title, American Title, Omega Title, Nations, and many more.
* 123 Notary
* Notary Rotary
* Notary Cafe
* National Notary Association (NNA)
Training and Certifications:
* 123 Notary - Notary Certification
* National Notary Association - Notary Certification
* Nationwide Mortgage Licensing Systems and Registry (NMLS) * Mortgage originator license #247436
* Kansas Insurance Department - for lines in life, health, property, casualty, personal lines and crop. License # 6109574
* 8 hours per year continuing education to maintain mortgage license
* 24 hours every 2 years continuing education to maintain insurance license
* over 300 hours of completed CE hours to date.
* National Notary Association (yearly)
NMLS (yearly) including FBI background check, credit check and fingerprinting
* Volunteer work
* Wichita Catholic Charities Diocese - Lords Diner and Victims Advocate through Harbor House.
"If you build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is powerful. "