.RMPaolino Construction was contracted to remodel my unfinished basement and install baseboard heat throughout my house. Mr. Paolino and his team did an outstanding job planning and accomplishing this difficult job. The work was scheduled so that it caused me very little inconvenience and all phases of the job were completed on schedule. All of the work and construction materials were of professional grade, and the overall price tag was more than reasonable. I intend to hire Mr. Paolino to do other work on my property. Because my house is 114 years old, many adjustments and accommodations had to be made in order to accomplish everything I wanted. Nevertheless, Mr. Paolino worked around all of the obstacles and got everything done that I requested. And it looks great. I highly recommend his services. The overall project included the items listed below.
1. Cleared the basement of all junk and debris.
2. Removed the old boiler from the basement and 12 radiators and pipes throughout the house.
3. Removed all of the old steam piping, old excess electrical wires and unused gas lines running through the basement.
4. Removed all artificial walls, ceilings and floors throughout the basement.
5. Installed a brand new modern boiler and enclosed it with walls with sliding doors for access.
6. Installed baseboard heaters throughout the three-story house.
7. Replaced numerous copper water pipes with fiberglass pipes and insulated the copper piping that was not replaced.
8. Replaced seven basement windows with new windows.
9. Restored the worn brick walls of the basement
10. Framed the entire basement and installed insulation.
11. Installed and painted dry wall throughout the basement.
12. The electrical circuit box was replaced and electrical and cable ready outlets were installed all around the walls. The electrical circuit breaker, gas meter and water meter were enclosed in a small room with an access door.
13. A utility area was created on a raised platform where a washer, dryer, and sink were installed.
14. The basement floor was covered with an industrial strength carpet.
15. A drop ceiling with large panels with embedded florescent lights was installed.