Tell us what you need so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from pros who meet your needs.
Compare quotes, message pros, and hire when ready.
Browse these voice lessons with great ratings from Thumbtack customers in Pearl.
Reverb Lessons and their support staff have been wonderful. I was able to find a great instructor for my son, close to home, very convenient and my son just loves Chad. I would highly recommend Chad for vocal lessons and the service Reverb Lessons provides.
Beyoncé, Tina Turner, Marvin Gaye... All of these great vocalists had a skilled coach like Stephen. They weren't born with a perfect voice. They earned it! Stephen's dedication and tenacity in learning to perfect & implement the human voice is SECOND TO NONE. Advance your singing to the level of THE GREATS... Start working with Stephen today.
It's been good so far.
I became a voice and piano teacher to help people realize their greatest dreams. I want to help you achieve your own dreams. Thank you for your interest. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details.
I help others to reach there goals dealing with music.
I love to sing and would like to help others learn or simply have fun singing. I am a senior vocal education now turned vocal performance major!
Creative educational process in art of music is the best
Piano and voice lessons are taught the right way. I teach music composition and voice structure to enhance your vocal ability.
I will travel to you (as a house call) for lessons or meet at a local school or church with a piano. I no longer teach in my home studio. I am a trained vocal instructor. I have a bachelor's degree in music, (vocal performance) and master's in music (choral conducting).
I have been singing professionally for 35 years, and I love to share the joy of music with students. My goal is to make learning music enjoyable, and to teach the student self-reliance and independence.
Sure you can sing. But can you work the crowd and make the people love you? Do you have a problem with stage fright? Or maybe not so good with the singing? Well don't worry. Maybe all you need is a little encouragement or maybe just someone to show you what works. My name is Brad, I am the Karaoke Cowboy and I can help you be your best on stage, or just help you get ready for that upcoming performance or competition. Being able to belt it out is only 20% of what it takes to make it. Let me help you with the other 80%. Be willing to work hard and be told the truth, I will not lie to you. Hard work and devotion is the ticket and I have yours right here. Give me a call.
CW Theater Entertainment Production is a Christian-based organization that provides a year-round program for the community. CW Theater believes that enthusiasm and success in and out-of-school environment can transfer into new skills that lead to lifelong success. We will love for you to be part of our dynamic organization, of changing youth minds, giving them an opportunity to excel in life. Which consist of karate, singing, praise and mimes team, guitar, keyboard, drama and acting lessons.
I tutor math, reading and writing, and I'm a classically trained voice teacher. I will help with the algebra, calculus and other math subjects. I have a master's degree in music education.
I work with and train vocalists and train people of all ages to read music. You're never too young or too old to learn. You just must be willing to learn and work.