Individualized tutoring sessions for a variety of subjects, skills, interests and abilities are offered here. Tutoring is available for pre-K through college; however, you need not be a student to benefit from our assistance. When appropriate, help is available on-line and in-person assistance is always available.
If you are interested in learning something unfamiliar or inceasing your knowledge in an area of interest, and you do not see it listed below, please feel free to ask about it.
Subjects being offered:
* English - literature, composition, grammar, vocabulary and
* Mathematics - general, algebra, geometry and accounting.
* Sciences - general, physical science, earth science, physics,
chemistry, biology, anatomy, physiology, astronomy and
* Social Studies - American and World history, political science,
humanities, philosophy, World religion and sociology.
* Reading - fluency, proficiency and comprehension.
* Language development - English, French, German and Sign.
Skills being offered:
* Editing and proofreading papers, manuscripts or other
* Writing and design assistance for cover letters, resumes
curriculum vetas or college application paperwork.
* Study and organizational skills training.
* Test preparation techniques.
*Cooking and baking classes.