My services include the following:
* Secretarial duties for senior staff and managers and their staff and secretarial duties
* Logs and routes incoming correspondence and logs invoices accordingly, prepares letters, memoranda as directed and receives incoming phone calls, schedules appointments on calendar, sets up conference calls, meeting rooms, schedules interviews as prescribed
* Maintains general budget files and more specific State budget files, maintains time sheets and TLRS (Time Leave Reporting System) for two divisions, and prepared weekly reports for distribution and faxes payment information as needed after documentation on Excel and approval.
* Detailed monthly reports are completed toward the end of the month on Excel.
* Maintains supplies and equipment and servicing as needed. There is a handling of senior travel according to State guidelines.
* Frequent use of MicroSoft Excel and Word
* Maintenance of all office machinery, cartridges, and ordering supplies as necessary.