How do you book a DJ for a party?
To book a party DJ, start by comparing local pros in your area. Check out their ratings and reviews to find out:
- Are they professional?
- Do they show up on time to set up for the party?
- Do they know how to feel the energy in the room and adjust the music accordingly?
- Are they friendly to guests and take song requests?
- Do they specialize in the genres you want (pop, Top 40, hip-hop, etc.)?
- Do they have experience playing at your type of event (weddings, birthday parties, etc.)?
Whenever possible, watch videos of their performances.
Your last step is to contact three to five different DJs near you to ask them questions and get price quotes.