How much does it cost to get a henna tattoo?
Nationally, the average cost to hire a henna artist is between $100 and $180 per hour. Rates will vary by location and the experience of the individual henna artist; it’s possible to find artists who charge less than $50 per hour. Some henna artists charge an hourly rate, especially for corporate events or festivals where they are providing service to multiple people within an hour. They may also charge flat rates for bridal and wedding services or special events. Here are some examples of average cost:
- Hourly rate: $65-$85 or more per hour. Price is dependent on event size and number of attendees.
- Starting rate for minimal palm designs: $15 or more.
- Henna tattoos covering the hands and wrist and bottom of feet up to the ankle: $175.
- Henna tattoos covering the hands to the mid-arm and feet to above the ankle: $300.
- Henna tattoos covering the hands to the elbow and the feet to the knee: $450.