I highly recommend Allison Patrice at Results in Motion. I have worked with Allison on numerous initiatives, and she has exhibited passion, professionalism, ingenuity, and fortitude. These characteristics have helped me improve my company’s performance in a dynamic environment with ever-changing priorities.
With her integrated approach and ability to visualize the end-to-end process, she:
• transformed the company’s credit request workflow, which turned into automation of the entire credit system, ultimately improving the usability of the user interface, logic of the workflow, relevance of the data requirements, and efficiency of the code
• created a business objects universe for the retail credit team to enable them to produce more accurate and timely reports and utilize a tool for performing, simplifying, and enhancing daily controls, reporting, and analytics
• streamlined numerous business processes through collaboration with IT and business as well as creatively assessing the current procedures to develop a more logical methodology
• developed executive dashboard reporting and metrics through gaining an understanding from various functions of their noteworthy values, trends, and benchmarks / limits. This tool provided insights into daily operations and decision-making capabilities for long-term solutions
• analyzed data to provide executives with the most up-to-date information to make decision regarding mergers, acquisitions, and organizational restructuring activities. Most importantly, she compiled data from various systems into one repository to identify collateral usage and changes
Allison incorporates superior business concepts into her thought process. This characteristic adds tremendous value to any company’s initiatives.
Evident from Allison’s many successes, she possesses the capacity to comprehend the entirety of a situation by delving into details and then simplifying a complex issue to communicate to stakeholders at a high level. She intuitively thinks like a chess player; she evaluates the impact of moving individual components in relation to the outcome of the overall end results.See more