Is your computer running extremely slow, or won't even turn on at all? Are you trying to play high-end games, but on an older computer, and need to find someone that could help you choose the PC right for you?
Well, look no further!
I work in IT at a local big business for 2-plus years, and have been fixing PCs on the side as a hobby for most of my adult and teenager life! And I want to provide my low-cost services to the people of the Tri-Cities.
I do the following services:
* Desktop upgrades and repair (With having limited experience fixing hardware issues on laptops, I do not work on them. But I will do virus removal and fix software issues you may be having!)
* Virus removal
* Data backup
* Custom PC advice and building - (Are you a custom gamer or a casual web surfer who enjoys mostly playing Facebook games? Let me know, and I'll help you choose the PC you need. Don't waste your money on buying something from Best Buy, without knowing if it suits your needs!)
* Home networking and wireless setups (home and business)
* Computer optimization
* New PC setup (Don't know where to plug in everything, or your confused on how to use your new PC. I will show you how to do most things on the PC!)
* Printer setup (wired and wireless), and much more
My prices are very reasonable, and don't exceed over 100 dollars in most cases, unless you're wanting everything under the sun. But I am here to help the people in the Tri-Cities. I am more tech friendly, and keep people from falling for the schemes of others when it comes to computers!
I also make in home visits for a small gas fee of $5 anywhere around the Bristol area, and 10 dollars if you live in Gray and beyond. And anything further will be depending on the computer issues and how many miles I have to drive as well.
Give me a call or text me as well, and ask for Mike, or you can email my business email.