We hired Shivam to do our decorations for our Indian Wedding ceremony at the Unity Center in Charlottesville, VA. Because we were also doing a larger Catholic ceremony, our Indian ceremony was a bit dialed down in scale and budget. We asked Shivam to work within our small budget to set up a basic Mandap. Once she got a feel for our tastes, she ran with it, and the results were just astounding! I wish I could post a picture here to show you just how good of a job she did. A few comments about the overall experience:
- Shivam and her husband are both extremely kind people throughout the process. We had tons of questions, and they were always helpful, never pushy.
- They were very accessible; they were responsive via phone, email, and text. All communications with them were same day.
- Punctual. On setup day, they showed up on time and got everything set up in about the time they said it would take. On tear down day, they did the same. They were respectful of the other vendors in coordinating all of this, and I think everyone enjoyed working with Royal Occasions.
- Autonomous: On setup and teardown day, they knew exactly what they were doing, who to coordinate with, etc. From my perspective, I didn't even know they were there, which is exactly what we wanted.
- Quality: The fit and finish of the final Mandap was remarkable. I unfortunately can't post images with this review, but I think Shivam's portfolio is a very accurate reflection of the type of quality you can expect.
All in all, if you are considering Royal Occasions, I would not hesitate to recommend them to you. We used them for our Indian ceremony, however, they clearly have the experience, equipment, and vision, to decorate any type of event.