I have used Werner Specialties on several occasions for a wide array of projects, including:
1. Overhead & Track lighting installations in several rooms.
2. Replacement of water damaged structural members under my house.
3. Assembly of cribs and misc items.
4. Other handyman type stuff.
I have found Werner Specialities to be:
1. Very responsive via email. As email is my preferred communication channel, this has been very welcome.
2. Accurate. Their fixed price estimates have been accurate, and they have stuck to the prices they quoted.
3. Reasonable. Everything done has been done in an intelligent way, without silly back-and-forth over items.
4. Clean. After doing work, everything has been left clean and tidy. I haven't found random screws on the ground, or tools left in unexpected places. With small children in the house, this is very important to me.
5. Punctual. Work has been done when it was said it would be done.
6. Reasonable Rates. For Time & Materials work, I have found their hourly rate to be very competitive, and the work has been done to my satisfaction in every case.
I continue to use Werner Specialities for jobs around the house. I have also recommended them to friends who have had similar positive experiences.