We at Dwellings Seattle Property Management take property management with seriousness. We make customer service a priority for both property owners and tenants. We are friendly, professional, and appreciate both your business and your time.
Our company offers a tiered service model that caters to the needs of property owners of all types. When you offer us the keys to your home, you can rest assured that they are in the right hands.
We offer one-time rental placements. If you are a property owner and are just looking for a tenant, we can be of help. We will evaluate your property and market it effectively and professionally to obtain the highest market rental income. We will promote the property and organize all showings to potential tenants. We will run a full credit, reference and background check on prospective tenants.
Upon acceptance of a tenant, we will collect the first months rent, last months rent and security deposit. We will also arrange to have all utilities transferred into the tenants names, when applicable. We will ready all of the necessary leasing paperwork and legal disclosures. If requested, we can arrange for services to improve your propertys desirability, such as general cleaning, carpet cleaning and yard maintenance.
If you are interested in a full-service property management company in Seattle, we have you covered. We will not only provide the above services but also the following:
* Arranging and making payments for necessary repairs as well as homeowners dues, if applicable
* Bookkeeping and accounting, including aged accounts receivable
* Collecting monthly rents
* Establishing and enforcing property rules and regulations
* Executing maintenance and service contracts
* Filing for eviction, when necessary, on behalf of owner
* Issuing itemized and computerized monthly reports and year-end account statements to owners
* Maintaining legal compliance (i.e. landlord and tenant act)
* Making owners monthly mortgage payment or deposit into private bank account
* Monthly drive-by inspections of property
* Paying owners property taxes, insurance, etc.
* Providing interior inspection and closing statement once the tenants have vacated the premises
Please contact us for our very competitive rates and for more information on our property management services. We operate throughout the Seattle metro area, including Kirkland, Bellevue, Seattle, Redmond and the surrounding areas.
We also offer buyer representation for home purchases and listing services for home sales.