Orion Penn has been a bartender for 20 years. He has worked in Seattle, San Francisco and Portland.
His experiences are as follows:
- June '09 - June 14 - bartender/bar manager for Rye on the Road in San Francisco, CA I have managed staff and production for all private events
- May '09 - Aug '12 - host, floor manager, bartender - 15 Romolo, San Francisco, CA I was involved in all aspects of front of house service
- Oct '05 - Mar '09 - production manager for Mike Thrasher Presents, Seattle, WA and Portland I managed all aspects of show production for nationally recognized performers in concert venues. I was directly responsible for box office, door, catering, security, artist relations and artist liaison. I worked closely with all parties to build and foster artist/venue relations
- Aug '05 - Oct '06 - house manager for Re-Bar, Seattle, WA I managed club and event security. I managed daily operations including opening and closing of club bartender/server in this busy, fast-paced setting. I was a club liaison for a local talent
- Oct '02 - Sept '04 - bartender/server for The Triple Door, Seattle, WA I did competitive food and beverage sales in this busy, fast-paced, high-end restaurant and music club. I did staff training and beverage menu development.
- Feb '98 - Oct '02 - house manager for King Cat Theater, Seattle, WA I managed concert hall and events at this renowned Seattle institution. I managed daily operations including opening and closing of club
- April '96 - Jan '98 - hospitality manager and bartender for Jazz Alley, Seattle, WA. I successfully managed artist and talent schedule coordination, transportation and resource procurement and assistant bar manager
In 1993, I graduated from Garfield High School, Seattle, WA.
My skills include PC proficiency, fluency in MS Office, outstanding communication and presentation skills. I have over 10 years of experience in production and restaurant management
References are available upon request.